Interactive Board - GMB 85 IR
Bring life to your classroom environment with Globus Interactive Board
- Multi-touch IR is the next generation interactive whiteboard.
- It allows four people or teams to work at the board and manipulate and annotate over lesson content simultaneously.
- Delivers high resolution imagery, provides superior performance for fine annotations, manipulating of images, resources, and handwriting recognition.
- Durable whiteboard surface designed to withstand the rigors of a typical classroom.
- High-resolution technology provides industry-leading accuracy in writing, diagramming, and lesson delivery.
- The work surface produces minimal glare when used in Interactive mode with a projector, and is easy to clean when used with dry-erase markers in whiteboard mode.
- Spot light, Curtain, Zoom.
- Screen Capture and audio recording.
- Transparency level of screen can be varied.
- Capture, import and export pictures, videos.
- Annotate, erase, color, shapes, sizes, fonts,stamp, draw, choose pen, text, edit, move, rotate, undo, save, print, E-mail, etc.
- Hand writing recognition.
- Record and Play Back (Audio and Video)
- On Screen floating Keyboard.
- On-Board 10 Softkeys
- Image gallery.
- Various Backgrounds
|| GMB 85 IR
|Resolution ||32,767 x 32,767 pixels |
|Interactive Application ||Capability to connect at least 30 interactive pads without cable |
|Accuracy||1 mm |
|Technology ||Infrared, Multi-Touch |
|Board Surface || Scratch resistance, Antiglare, Rigid construction, made of long lasting hard coated steel surface|
|Interface ||USB |
|Power Supply||Power through USB |
|Operating Temperature|| 0° to 50°C |
|Pen - Collaboration||Pads, Panel, Visualizer, Board work in a collaborative environment |
|Input || Finger/ Stylus/ Pen |
|Compatibility|| Windows 8, 7, XP & Vista |
Globus Infocom Limited