Body worn cameras are one of the most advance technologies that Globus offers under security and surveillance solutions. These cameras are clipped on to the uniforms of the security personnel without the need for cable work. With just one click of the button, the recording commences on the camera. Globus Body Worn Cameras provide a factual account of the episodes that take place in a security official’s line of duty. The most significant feature of Globus Body Worn Camera is that they record video seconds prior to any untoward incident.
The videos recorded on Globus Body Worn Cameras can be monitored real-time with the help of WiFi, GPS and GSM from another device that is present in the range of 10 metres from it. All the videos are recorded in high definition with a resolution of 1920x1080. With a single charge, Globus Body Worn Camera can go on continuous recording of 6-8 hours.
With the help of IR sensors, Globus Body Worn Cameras can view objects up to 10 metres in no light conditions. The cameras also have in-built mic and speakers for communication and voice recording. The videos can be played back again on the LCD display of 2-inch fitted on the camera.
Globus Body Worn Cameras are built with toughened plastic that can withstand high temperatures up to 70 degree Celsius. They are also weather-proof with IP65 and IP66 rating. Our body worn cameras can withstand extreme heat, rain, dust, etc. Apart from this, Globus Body Worn Cameras also tested for drops from a height of 6 feet.Major Characteristics of Globus Body Worn Camera
- Globus Body Worn Camera uses the CMOS technology which is more cost-efficient and powerful.
- They record video in high definition for best picture quality.
- Globus Body Worn Camera can record videos for up to 8 hours straight with a single charge.
- It takes only a couple of hours to fully charge a body worn camera. The cameras can be charged by using USB-charger.
- The data is transmitted to another device with the help of a USB cable.
- Globus Body Worn Camera can also detect motion.
- They come with H.264/265 video compression technology for compressing the bulky video files.
- Personnel can schedule power off/on to avoid unnecessary power wastage.
- Globus Body Worn Cameras are useful in security organisations of the country including Army, Police, Coastal Guards, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Truly rugged as they say
Quality Value Price