Globus Body Worn Cameras have revolutionised the security and surveillance to another level. With these durable and mighty cameras; one can document the incidents taking place in front of him. Globus Body Worn Cameras are easy to set up with one-touch technology. They can record the videos in high definition with the resolution of 1080p. The recorded images can be zoomed in by up to 8x with the help of camera’s digital zoom. Adding to the numerous features, up to 32GB of storage capacity is available with the cameras.
With the help of body worn cameras, police and defence personnel can record the actions, location and the exact timing of any incident taking place around them. Apart from video, audio can also be transmitted through the in-built mic and speaker setup. The video is saved with the time stamp along with the GPS coordinates. It also comes with an in-built feature to take the snapshot of the images. The images are stored in the internal memory of the body worn camera.
Coming to the physical strength of the Globus Body Worn Cameras, they are immune even to 6-feet drop apart from damaging effects of water and dust. They come with IP65 and IP66 rating which is at par with the latest trends.
Globus Body Worn Camera is clipped onto an officer’s uniform with the recorder turned on. The camera can be handled with the help of the 2-inch LCD screen. Videos recorded can be instantly played back on the screen. In case of low light or dark, the in-built flashlight can be used. It also comes with 12 metre of Infrared visibility.Major Characteristics of Body Worn Camera
- Globus Body Worn Camera uses the CMOS sensors that are cost-efficient yet powerful.
- It records the videos in high definition in the resolution of 1920x1080.
- With one time charge, Globus Body Worn Camera works for 8 hours of constant recording.
- Video data can be transferred to another device using a USB 2.0.
- Globus Body Worn Cameras can also detect motion. This can be managed automatically or manually depending upon the requirement.
- You can also schedule power off to save power when the body worn camera is not in use.
- Only authorized personnel can access the data files ensuring that the files are not stolen.
Globus Body Worn Cameras can be easily charged using the in-box charger. It takes only a couple of hours to fully charge a body worn camera.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Good for our security guards
One click operation makes it very easy to operate for our security guards
Quality Value Price