Grab an opportunity to grow
- Should have rich experience in conducting trainings on any software be it – Language Lab, Math lab, content etc.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have basic understanding of programming languages like PHP, SQL, HTML, and dot Net
- Must be aware of Guidelines of CEFR
- Basic knowledge regarding English Language curriculum and learning environment in School Education, College Education(Degree and Technical) and Vocational Education.
- Should be able to motivate students and teachers for English / Maths Learning and must be able to tackle course related queries.
Candidates must be from the relevant field and should have exposure of giving trainings on these softwares Contact Person @ Globus: Ms Neha Panth (HR)
- All the software testing being used for different solutions, study/compare and identify the requirement of the project and working on solution.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis, recommending changes in policies and procedures & comply with project plans.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, testing and approving software.
- Co-ordinating with vendors for upgradation/changes/modification. Ensure software is updated with latest features and industry standard practice.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Study competitors’ products and other necessary information and then accordingly make reports for product development, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Must know C++ and C# with .net base or JAVA base.
Contact Person @ Globus: Ms Mitali Pandey (HR) ...