Displaying documents on screen has never been easier before Visualizers. Globus offers a wide range of Visualizers with high picture quality and added functionalities. Also known as document cameras, they offer easy installation, brilliant picture quality and usability for any classroom. They can work in conjunction with Globus Interactive Flat Panel Display, Interactive Board, etc to display the real time image of a document or object on the screen. With the help of its competitive picture quality, Globus Visualizer can capture and display books, maps, 3D objects and pictures on the screen.
Globus Visualizers are compact and light-weight in form factor
Globus Visualizer is light-weight and compact in structure which makes its installation and usage super-easy. Users can also take annotate on the projected image, take screenshots and save them on Visualizer’s internal memory for future reference. This way, teachers can maintain a repository of pictures in the document camera itself.
LED light and base lamp for better image output
Talking about the image quality, the users need not worry about the lightning conditions of the room. Globus Visualizers come with a base light as well as a LED lamp to form clear images even in low-light conditions. With the help of its flexible arm, Globus Visualizer can capture images in the best camera angle possible.
Up to 12x optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
To capture the intricate details, Globus Visualizers offer a spectacular optical zoom of 12x and digital zoom of 10x. This feature lets the students get a clear perspective of the object or a document without having to pass around a microscope.
Highlighting Features of Globus Visualizer
- It comes with auto and manual focus mode for high definition picture quality.
- Globus Visualizer offers a split-screen option for multi-tasking. This means you can display more than one objects on the screen.
- With the auto white balance, it adjusts the picture’s colour temperature. Hence, the user gets the superior picture quality regardless of the lighting conditions.
- Globus Visualizer comes with a dedicated SD card slot to expand the storage.
- It can save up to 128 images in its internal memory space.
- The image projected by Globus Visualizer can be rotated while the camera can be rotated by 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Globus Visualizer is power-efficient. It consumes much lesser electricity as compared to its peers.
Areas of Application
Globus Visualizers or Document Cameras find utility in schools, colleges, training rooms, meeting rooms, etc. It can be used in conjunction with a digital podium, interactive board or an interactive panel.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- A must have
A must have tool for our classrooms
Quality Value Price