Globus NVR with 8 channels is used to record videos furnished by the IP surveillance system into a digital format. It offers you crystal clear video in high definition with ease of accessing them whenever required. The videos are recorded in formats which can be easily viewable on smartphone, tablets and PCs. Globus NVR supports full 1080p resolution and smooth recording at up to 60 frames per second. They are super-easy to set up, without the hassles of many cables. Light-weight and compact in size, Globus NVR can be easily mounted in a rack or kept as a standalone device.
Authorized users can access the videos from anywhere with the help of a designated software on their laptop or smartphone. Real-time video streaming is also supported. Our NVR comes with in-built operating system of Linux which is light-weight and easy to operate. Push notifications are also sent to the designated devices in case of suspicious activities. E-mail notifications are also an option with Globus NVR.Key Features of Globus 8NVR
- Globus NVR comes with an embedded operating system of Linux which offers high performance recording and easy to use interface.
- It supports 8 channels with each one of them capable of 720p real time recording.
- Globus 8NVR consists of audio and video ports to receive the inputs and play the recorded files on a monitor/laptop.
- It supports H.264 technology of video compression.
- Globus NVR8 records video in the following formats; 1920 x1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768.
- Globus NVR software assigns accurate date and time stamps right up to seconds to make segregation of data easier. The data can be easily found and views with the help of these time stamps.
- It uses privacy masking to keep the video data safe from theft.
Globus 8NVR also supports video analytics software for different uses like flame and smoke detection, face detection, shape detection, motion detection, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- easy to set up
Super quality and easy to set up, I recommend
Quality Value Price