Routine temperature check is indispensable to keep viral infections at bay in any establishment, be it school, college, office, industrial unit or railway station. To make it more convenient and quick, Globus Infocom has introduced a Contactless IR Thermometer to measure body temperature from a safe distance. It measures forehead temperature rapidly within a couple of seconds while preventing cross-contamination.
What is Infrared Thermometer?
Infrared Thermometer is no-contact temperature measurement device that lets you measure elevated body temperature without making any physical contact with the person. It is crucial during any infectious disease outbreak as human-to-human contact is proven to be a primary reason behind their spread.
How Does Infrared Thermometer Work?
Infrared Thermometer comes with an IR detector that can quickly measure the amount of IR radiation emitted by an object/individual. It works on a phenomenon called Black Body Radiation. IR Thermometer uses a lens that focus the IR radiation emitted from an object to a detector called thermopile. The thermopile absorbs the radiation and converts it into heat. This heat is subsequently converted into electricity that is used to determine the temperature of the subject.
Features of Globus Contactless IR Thermometer
- Infrared non-contact rapid measurement to avoid cross-infection
- Infrared Heimann Sensor for most accurate temperature measurement
- Temperature Measurement Range - 89.6°F ~ 109.4°F
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy ±0.4°F
- Unit Conversion support Fahrenheit(℉) and Celsius(℃)
- Battery Life - 3500 cycles
- Beep Temperature alarm function
- Measurement time < 1 Second
- Storage function: 32 measurement data can be stored
Areas of Application
Globus contactless IR Thermometer can be used in hospitals, offices, educational institutes, organizations, etc to detect fever. It can be used in any healthcare establishment to measure forehead temperature of multiple patients without making any human contact.