This policy explains how we may process your personal data.
- Information you provide directly
Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Some Services enable you to give us information directly for creation of your online log in account on the website i.e. www.globusinfocom.com of Globus Infocom Limited. Such as:
- A number of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to create your log in account profile. For example, you may be required to submit certain information about yourself, such as your full name, email address, contact number and access credential etc. such as log in password when you create a Globus log in Account.
- Some of our Services enable you to communicate with other people. Those communications will be transmitted through and stored on our systems.
We may use information we collect for the following purposes:
- For assessment and analysis of our market and to collect customers data
- To provide maintenance services for your product
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to our Affiliates, Business Partners, Service providers, Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services4. Purpose of using information collected from you?
- What do we do to keep your information secure?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet data transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely 100% secure.5. Accessing Your Information
You may have the right to request details about the information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in that information. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing you with this ability. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-419-43986. Data Retention
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.7. Details of Grievance officer
If you have any specific questions or grievances, please contact us at: Globus Infocom Limited. A-66, Sector-4, Noida, District Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301, Contact Name: Sudhanshu Kumar | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: + 91-120-4051700/800