Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of use of website
Restrictions You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any of the Globus website i.e. www.glousinfocom.com material in any media
- Selling, sub-licensing and/or otherwise commercializing any of website material
- Publicly performing and/or showing any website material
- Product catalogue contained in the website belongs only to Globus Infocom Limited and accordingly it is restricted its selling, commercial use etc. by the user of this website
- Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Globus Infocom Limited may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
Entire Agreement These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Globus Infocom Limited and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
Termination Globus Infocom Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Globus Infocom Limited may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cancel any outstanding orders for Products. If your access to the Website is terminated, Globus Infocom Limited reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website.