When it comes to digital signage technology, we at Globus believe in offering state of the art features along with reliability. Our Video and Data Wall caters to the information communication and advertisement requirements of the users. It offers full HD viewing experience aided by its LED backlit display and high contrast ratio. Owing to its ease of installation and compact size, our video and data wall is the easiest digital signage solution a business can have. Globus Video and Data Wall are totally customizable as per user’s requirements. A large screen of any size can be built using multiple HD displays and controlled using an IR-based controller.
Globus Video and Data Walls offer high-end results along with unparalleled reliability. Owing to its LED backlit technology, our video and data walls maintain uniform brightness and colours throughout the display, regardless of the viewing angles. Additionally, the LED backlit technology is power-efficient, thus reducing the operational cost.
Talking about its HD display, it comes with an anti-glare coating to render better and reflection-free pictures. The extreme narrow bezel size makes information communication even more effective and memorable. Also, the smaller splicing seam value ensures that the viewers get a wholesome viewing experience without the interfering junctions.
At Globus we believe in offering the best under competitive prices. Globus Video and Data Walls are as durable as feature-rich they are. The LED backlight ensures 50,000 hours of maintenance-free operation while the sturdy outer panel can withstand mild to moderate physical strain. The screen is guarded by toughened glass for heavy everyday use.Key Features of Globus Video and Data Wall
- Globus Video and Data Wall offer distraction-free display with ultra-narrow bezel size.
- The great brightness, luminance and colour quality add value to your content.
- Thinner panel and light-weighted form factor makes installation easy and convenient.
- Reliable built quality maintains round the clock operation without any lags or glitches.
- LED Backlit technology ensures uniformity in brightness and also cuts down on electricity consumption.
- Content can be managed wirelessly with the help of an IR-based Controller.
- It comes with input ports like USB, VGA, HDMI and stereo mini jack for better connectivity.
Due to its multi-dimensional features and utility, Globus Video and Data Walls are installed in schools, colleges, defence, ops rooms, news studios, airports, railway stations, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great product. Timely delivery. Good packaging
Great product. Timely delivery. Good packaging
Quality Value Price