Globus Video and Data Wall is a part of the innovative line up of digital displays for different commercial, educational and information communication requirements. Our range of digital displays sports a combination of full HD displays conjoined in a set matrix to fetch a large logical screen. The splicing is done in a seamless manner to result in the minimum possible seam size. The smaller bezel size of each component LED display also adds to the quality of the large screen obtained. All these screens, joined in whichever matrix are controlled by an IR-based controller that is easy to use. Globus Video and Data Wall can be customized as per the users’ individual requirements. This technology has successfully been adopted by many institutes, public information displays, airports, railway stations, news studios, etc to increase the visibility of the content and furthermore, make it more effective.
Globus Video and Data Wall comprises of full HD displays that render true to life colours and high luminosity. The wider viewing angles have been incorporated to increase the visibility. With the anti-glare coating, Globus Video and Data Wall creates the clearest display without any reflection. This feature accounts for clear and legible content even in brightly-lit rooms.
The thinner and compact panel size of the HD display result in better space management. Additionally, the panels sport glossy finish to add a premium touch to your space. These thinner panels also results in better heat dissipation for optimum function of the solution.
The Plug & Play format supported by all of Globus products ensures user-friendly interface. This also results in easy installation and setup. This turnkey solution is good for heavy-duty use right from the minute it is installed.
Key Features of Globus Video and Data Wall
- Smaller splicing seam and bezel size results in a seamless large display
- Easy-to-use Plug & Play interface makes the solution more convenient.
- Our full HD displays are power-efficient and eco-friendly.
- Thinner panel of each display results in better heat dissipation as well space management.
- The IR-based controller is easy to use and has a wide range of operation.
- Each display uses LED backlight technology which is cost-effective and result oriented.
- Wide viewing angles of Globus Video and Data Wall ensures uniform colours throughout the display regardless of viewer’s position.
Globus Video and Data Wall is highly used in public information display, airport, railways stations, retail stores, news studios, colleges, schools, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Controller not good
Controller provided with the video wall cube stops displaying image. Is it the correct controller that you have provided
Quality Value Price