For years, Globus has been a pioneer in a digital signage technology. Video and Data Walls is one of the highest selling products that we deal in. It comes with a plethora of features along with unmatched durability and cost-effectiveness. Powered by a full HD display, small bezel size, easy-to-use interface and compact form factor, Globus Video and Data Wall find utility in different domains of our everyday life including education, corporate, defence, public information system, retail, etc. The LED backlit display offers a high-end immersive viewing experience aided by its high contrast ratio and brightness. These high-definition displays can be conjoined to form a large and more effective logical screen. This large display can be controlled using an IR based controller.
Globus Video and Data Walls offer high-end display solution in a cost-effective price. Also, it compact size and durability accounts for longer operational life. The splicing seam of our data wall is as small as 1.8mm, giving you a seamless viewing experience. With the thickness less than 200mm, Globus Video and Data Wall can be easily embedded in a wall without compromising the space. The LED backlit display which has a life of 50,000 hours results in maintenance-free operation for years.
The easy to use Plug & Play interface makes it easy to control a data wall without any ado. The anti-glare coating on the display renders reflection-free images, making your content more visible and effective. Furthermore, the sturdy outer panel can withstand mild to moderate physical strain which makes our data wall perfect for heavy everyday use.Key Features of Globus Video and Data Wall
- Owing to its smaller splicing seam, Globus Video and Data Wall offer a large distraction-free display
- Its small form factor and thinner panels take up lesser space when mounted on the wall.
- Great brightness, high contrast ratio and anti-glare technology offers clearer display.
- Sturdy and reliable built quality ensures maintenance-free operation for years.
- LED backlit technology offers uniform brightness and colours throughout the screen.
- IR-based remote controller to manage content remotely.
- Input ports like USB, VGA, HDMI and stereo mini jack for added connectivity.
Due to its multi-dimensional features and utility, Globus Video and Data Walls are installed in schools, colleges, defence, ops rooms, news studios, airports, railway stations, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great picture quality
Quality Value Price