Add laurels to your information communication system with the advanced technology of Globus Video and Data Wall. It is an innovative digital display solution that amalgamates a number of high definition displays to render one large display as one. The splicing is done in such a manner to create an illusion of one realistic logical screen. Globus Video and Data Wall speak of high quality, smaller bezel size, smooth splicing and competitive prices. Each of its component display is full HD with high contrast ratio and luminosity. The content displayed on the logical screen is managed wirelessly with the help of an IR-based remote controller. Thinner panels of our Video and Data Wall reduce the space acquired by the installation and also results in better heat dissipation. Installation of Globus Video and Data Wall not only accentuates the quality of your information display system but also adds to the aesthetic value of your space.
Each component LED display of Globus Video and Data Wall sports high contrast ratio and vibrant colours. With their state of the art features, it brings the picture to life on the screen. The wider viewing angles of the display ensure zero colour distortion from different viewer’s position. Also, the LED backlight technology maintains uniformity of colours and brightness throughout the display. Power-efficiency is another factor that makes Globus Video and Data Wall cost-effective and low-maintenance.
To increase the usability, Globus Video and Data Wall come with Plug & Play user interface. It makes installation easy and swift. Your Data Wall setup would be ready to use right from the point of installation. The reliable technology makes this solution perfect for heavy everyday use.
Key Features of Globus Video and Data Wall
- Smaller bezel size and seamless splicing fetch perfect large display.
- Easy-to-use Plug & Play format makes installation and operation very easy.
- Full HD display with high luminosity and contrast ration brings your content to life.
- The LED backlit displays consume lesser power and also maintain uniform quality throughout the screen.
- Wider viewing angles rule out colour distortion from different viewers’ position.
- Thinner panel makes installation easy and ensures better heat dissipation.
- The IR-based controller is easy and convenient to use.
- Smaller splicing seam and bezel size results in a seamless large display
Globus Video and Data Wall is highly used in public information display, airport, railways stations, retail stores, news studios, colleges, schools, etc.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Overall excellent
Quality Value Price