For seamless and glitch-free video conferencing experience, it’s important to invest in high-quality Multipoint Control Unit for your Video Conferencing setup. Apart from the state of the art Video Conferencing Cameras, Globus also deals in Multipoint Control Units with different models as per your requirements. With the help of our MCUs, you can collaborate more efficiently with demographically distant people in high video and audio quality. Talking about MCU 50, it’s an easy to use video conferencing system which is ideal for a small to medium setup like schools, colleges and small-scale business. Apart from excellent video quality, it offers versatile collaboration tools and efficient data transfer rate.What is a Multipoint Control Unit?
A Multipoint Control Unit, which is also known as bridge, is a hardware which is used to connect multiple video conferencing connections from different locations. It can make point-to-point calls on its own and connect multiple systems at a time. MCU uses the Local Area Network’s endpoint and gathers relevant data.
Globus Video Conference MCU 50 supports up to 50 channels to join the meeting simultaneously at the resolution of 1080p and 30 frames per second. You can communicate more easily and effectively with smooth, high quality video conference up to 1080p for exceptional clarity. You can enjoy HD quality even at low bitrates when the network bandwidth is limited.Key Features of Globus Video Conference Multipoint Control Unit
- It supports up to 50 channels to join meeting simultaneously at 1080p resolution up to 30 frames per second.
- It also supports SSH and Web remote maintenance.
- Globus MCU50 uses H.265 encoding for videos.
- The users can also access system resource statistics and hardware status diagnosis in MCU.
- For the clear and high quality audio, Globus MCU comes with acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control and automatic noise suppression features.
- Globus Multipoint Control Unit is compact in size and easy to set up. It doesn’t take much space and doesn’t need a separate server room for operation.
- Our MCU also uses industry-leading OPUS audio coding technology, which creates an amazing audio-visual experience for our users.
- It comes with several meeting control functions. You can create meetings, book meetings and even enable multi-screen with the help of MCU.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Works well
Quality Value Price