Globus 2MP Bullet Network Camera is a weather-proof, ruggedized, industrial-grade Network Camera tailor-made for a wide range of outdoor applications. With its weather-proof aluminum casing and easy to install design, it serves as a perfect surveillance solution for any small to large sized enterprise. Our Bullet Network Camera captures images in high definition of 2MP powered by its industry’s leading Sony Starvis sensor and state-of-the-art optical technology.
Being a day and night camera, Globus Network Camera provides high sensitivity performance even in low light conditions aided by its Smart IR and Starlight Technology. This range of cameras render coloured and decipherable images in lighting conditions that goes up to 0.001 Lux. In scenarios with contrasting lighting conditions, Super Wide Dynamic Range of 144dB creates images with ultimate detailing while improving the quality of freeze frame. In strongly backlit or sun-drenched spaces, most of the contemporaries struggle to create images that are crisp and clear. Our camera performs where others cannot. It creates significantly superior images in strong backlight scenes.
Highlighting Features of Globus 2MP Bullet Network Camera
- Powered by industry’s leading Sony Starvis Sensor for superior optics.
- Two Way Communication via Network Cameras using the SIP Protocol.
- Super Wide Dynamic Range of 144dB for high performance in strongly backlit places.
- Triple Stream in different resolutions and frame rates for preserving client-site bandwidth.
- Alarm Input/Output for events like motion detection, intrusion, object removal, loitering, etc.
- Smart Video Content Analytics for better and active surveillance of space with minimal human intervention.
- SD Card recording prevents data loss in case of sudden network outage.
- City Surveillance
- Parking Lots
- Railway Stations