Globus 2MP Bullet Network Camera is equipped with advanced Sony Starvis sensor with a motorized varifocal lens. It offers an unparalleled Wide Dynamic Range along with Smart IR technology to create accurate, vivid, and razor-sharp images in any given lighting conditions. The camera also offers the robustness of IP67, premium aluminum casing and vandal resistant IK10 rating to provide you 24x7 surveillance facing even the harshest environmental conditions.
Globus Network Camera offers the unparalleled 140dB of Wide Dynamic Range to create vivid images even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions. This feature facilitates our cameras to perform par excellence in both too bright and low lighting conditions. Our WDR enhances the dark areas of the scene to create uniformly lit bright images.
This Bullet Network Camera is a part of Globus’ new and state-of-the-art Network Camera range that speaks of advanced performance, high resolution image quality, unmatched interoperability, high reliability along with other matchless features. Our Network Cameras are designed using the most premium and reliable hardware components with a clamshell design for easy installation, cabling and maintenance.
Highlighting Features of Globus Motorized Bullet Network Camera
- Built using premium hardware components.
- Sony Starvis sensor to create brilliantly sharp images
- Smart H.265+ technology to optimize bandwidth and storage consumption.
- Starlight technology to produce coloured images even in low lighting conditions.
- Two-Way Audio Communication for dual benefits of our network cameras.
- SD Card recording support to continue recording in case the camera loses connection with the NVR.
- Triple Stream in multiple resolutions, frame rates, codecs to wide intensive usage with single installation.
- Government Offices
- Public Places
- Railway Stations
- Educational Establishments