Part of Globus Infocom’s pioneering assortment of Security & Surveillance solutions, GNCS-DB2M06-WSA Outdoor Motorized Bullet Camera is a vandal proof, motorized varifocal and high-resolution camera for high-performance outdoor applications. Powered by the high-reliable Sony Starvis Sensor, it realizes high definition pictures in the visible-light and near-infrared light regions. It supports H.265 and H.265+ intelligent video compression which furnishes high quality images while diminishing bandwidth and storage requirements 50% and 80% respectively.
Additionally, coupled with smart features including multi-streams, super wide dynamic range, two-way audio, P-Iris technology, de-blur, etc., Globus Outdoor Motorized Bullet Camera provides an ideal solution for an organization’s security & surveillance infrastructure. Providing an affordable surveillance solution, Globus Outdoor Motorized Bullet Camera includes 144dB Super Wide Dynamic Range with inbuilt Infrared technology providing 60 metres visibility even in complete dark conditions.
With motorized varifocal lens, this camera offers great flexibility in coverage and can be adjusted remotely. Designed to deliver 24x7 performances, Globus Outdoor Motorized Bullet Camera is one of the most scalable, affordable and efficient CCTV cameras in the market.
Highlighting Features of Globus 2MP Motorised Bullet Network Camera
- 2MP Sony Starvis Sensor for high quality images
- Engineered using reliable, premium components.
- Unique clamshell design with 3-Axis Mechanism.
- Integrated Junction Box for easy cable management.
- Automatic White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Anti-Flicker
- High frame rates of 90 FPS for capturing high-speed motion.
- IK10 and IP68 rating for ruggedized use.
- H.265+ video compression technology.
- Smart Video Content Analytics for seamless, active surveillance.
- ONVIF G, Q, S, T compliant for interoperability with third-party manufacturers.
- Wide Dynamic Range of 144dB for clearly illuminated images in contrasting lighting conditions.
- City Surveillance
- Parking Lots
- Railway Stations