Offering infinite possibilities for your security & surveillance infrastructure, Globus 2MP Motorised Bullet Network has been tailor-made to provide spectacular image quality, scalability, and usability to our users. Onboard multifaceted features like industry’s leading Sony Starvis sensor, Smart WDR, Starlight Technology, etc. Globus Network Camera enables better and efficient decision making which is a staple to fortify the security foundation of any enterprise, be it large or small.
With the addition of latest H.265+ video compression technology, Globus can now deliver even more high-end performance at much lesser bandwidth and storage consumption. This versatile network camera is equipped with the latest technology to preserve bandwidth and storage by up to 50% as compared to its contemporaries.
Our ONVIF complaint Network Cameras offer fantastic interoperability with any third-party security system provider with increased flexibility and freedom to choose what’s the best for your surveillance system. Along with the superior image quality, our network cameras offer seamless integration to other manufacturers’ network devices.
Highlighting Features of Globus 2MP Motorised Bullet Network Camera
- 2MP Sony Starvis Sensor for high quality images
- Engineered using reliable, premium components.
- Unique clamshell design with 3-Axis Mechanism.
- Integrated Junction Box for easy cable management.
- Automatic White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Anti-Flicker
- High frame rates of 90 FPS for capturing high-speed motion.
- IK10 and IP68 rating for ruggedized use.
- H.265+ video compression technology.
- Smart Video Content Analytics for seamless, active surveillance.
- ONVIF G, Q, S, T compliant for interoperability with third-party manufacturers.
- Wide Dynamic Range of 144dB for clearly illuminated images in contrasting lighting conditions.
- City Surveillance
- Parking Lots
- Railway Stations