Globus Network Video Recorders are an ideal choice for a seamless and uninterrupted surveillance system for the businesses of any size. It is a straightforward and user-friendly recording solution to keep your security footage accessible yet safe. Designed to be used with Network security system of any brand, our Network Video Recorders feature an integrated 32-channel connectivity with up to 10TB capacity for each Hard Disk Drive.
Globus range of versatile Network Video Recorders are fully compatible with Globus Network Cameras with monitoring and recording support to up to 32 cameras at a resolution of 4K. Users can also easily export video footage to any external device with the device’s handy USB port.
Highlighting Features of Globus Network Video Recorders
- Video Recording, Live View and Playback in 4K resolution supported
- Linux-based Operating System for better data security and lesser hassles.
- Latest H.265+ compression technology for high quality images while optimizing storage space and network bandwidth.
- Automatic Network Replenishment feature to prevent data loss in case of network/power outage.
- RAID Support to preserve data on a standby HDD in case the primary storage device malfunctions.
- N+1 support in case an NVR stops functioning. In this case, a spare NVR (slave unit) gets automatically activated in case the master NVR malfunctions.
- Security Organizations
- Classrooms & Library
- Government Offices
- Police Stations