Globus 5MP Motorised Outdoor Bullet Network Camera is an IP camera packed with contemporary features and a performance-extensive Sony Starvis Sensor. Enabling resolution of 5MP at 30fps, our range of network cameras is capable of capturing high quality images in both highly contrasted scenes and low light environments.
Globus Network Camera deploys a 2.7mm ~ 13.5mm of motorised lens with auto focussing and zoom arrangement. It is also packed with IR illuminators with 80m range along with digital zoom of 16x for reproducing crystal clear and highly detailed images even in pitch dark conditions. For further superior imagery, our cameras are enriched with Starlight Technology to produce coloured images in low light conditions.
Highlighting Features of Globus 5MP Motorised Bullet Network Camera
- High frame rate of 30fps for crystal clear images of objects moving in high speed.
- Triple Stream in different resolutions, bandwidths to cut down the consumption of client-site bandwidth and watch multiple streams simultaneously remotely.
- H.265+ technology cuts down on data as well as storage consumption by compressing the video optimally.
- Automatic Network Replenishment support to continue recording on SD card in case the camera loses connection with the NVRs.
- Smart Video Content Analytics for efficient event analysis, alarm iniation, notifications.
- Starlight Technology to capture coloured images even in low light.
- Built-in microphone for voice commands in case of specific events.