Globus’ range of Network Cameras includes high-end, performance-intensive PTZ network cameras that are perfectly-suited for outdoor applications. Covering the whole 360-degree view with a single installation deploying its Pan-Tilt-Zoom capabilities, Globus PTZ cameras are esthetically designed to provide higher price-to-performance ratio. They also reduce dependence on human guards to secure a periphery of any organization or business.
Globus PTZ Cameras can be mounted on a wall or the designated bracket that accompanies the camera. The robust aluminum casing along with the industry standard IP67 and IK10 rating ensures round the clock, maintenance-free performance for years.
Coming to the optics of Globus PTZ Cameras, they provide high resolution visual performance with its 5MP Sony Starvis sensor. Supporting 55X of optical motorized zoom coupled with 16x digital zoom, our network cameras offer exceptional object identification as well as recognition. Its Smart IR sensors are capable of identifying objects up to the range of 400 metres in pitch dark conditions.
Highlighting Features of Globus 5MP PTZ Network Camera
- Engineered using industry’s leading Sony Starvis Sensor that promises exceptional low light performance.
- High frame rates to capture moving objects with great detailing.
- IK10 and IP68 rating for ruggedized outdoor performance.
- Triple streaming at multiple resolutions to utilize client-site bandwidth optimally.
- Auto-tracking to identify objects of interest and pan, tilt and zoom accordingly.
- AI-powered Video Content Analytics to analyze video content in real-time and fetch suitable inferences.
- Two way communication using the network camera via SIP protocol.
- SD Card recording in case of network outage to prevent data loss.