At Globus constant innovation in technology and digitizing the field of education is our primary goal. With our plethora of existing solutions and many more to come, Globus is adding its bit to the renovation of education technology. Digital Podium is one of many products that Globus offers in the field of education. These podiums are not anything like you’ve seen before in lectures and seminars. With its international quality standards, Globus Digital Podium adds the visual appeal to a regular classroom. They come equipped with digital features like a motorized HD LED screen, wireless microphone, wireless mouse and keyboard, and an audio system to conduct lectures and seminars. For added protection, we provide with RFID, Password Protection and Mechanical Lock with the digital podium.
Plug & Play Feature for ease of operation
Globus Digital Podium also allows the users to connect their laptop for data access. One can access the files from their PCs to facilitate lectures. Also, the Plug & Play feature allows the presenter to start the lecture with just one click of the button. It doesn’t require any setup or driver installation to operate.
With the conventional podiums, the lecturer/presenter has to grapple with sheets of paper while giving a presentation. While with the digital podium, they can also move around in the room while managing the content remotely. The wireless microphone makes sure that the presenter is not bound to the podium for audio.
Also, there are reduced distractions while using Globus Digital Podium since the speaker only has to focus on the information. The content can also be queued up in advance to ensure that nothing goes haywire during the lecture.
Key Features of Globus Digital Podium
- The interactive screen on a Globus Digital Podium is motorized. It can be adjusted with the help of a single button.
- The screen comes with a 3mm toughened glass protection coupled with an anti-glare coating.
- The motorized screen comes with incredible picture quality for an enhanced experience.
- It comes with an in-built speaker for sound. There’s no need to attach an external sound device.
- It is equipped with gooseneck, lapel and handheld microphone for better sound quality.
- Body of a Digital Podium is made up of 1.6mm of CRCA steel coated with a polymer powder. The wires and connections are made internally to avoid damage or electrical shock.
- Cooling fans are attached to the side panel to avoid overheating.
When clubbed with an Interactive Flat Panel Display, you can display the information on the screen without having to leave your place. The IFPD can be connected to the podium so that you can toggle between slides in a presentation without having to look away from the audience.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Handheld mic needs improvement
Really very powerful audio system … but sometimes while using handheld microphone an annoying echo comes
Quality Value Price