Globus Visualizers or Document Cameras are a great way to get the best of digital technology in the classroom. These compact devices can work in conjunction with Interactive Board, Digital Podium and even Interactive Flat Panel Display to display real-time images of documents, books, 3D objects on the screen. This helps the teachers to display information on the board without having to leave their place. They can also display a maths problem, chemical equation or an object on the screen without hassles. There are endless possibilities with a Globus Visualizer at your disposal.
Wide capture area with auto-focus
Globus offers a wide capture area of 380mmx285mm, which is at par with the current technology in the market. It also comes with a one-touch auto-focus option to calibrate the camera and obtain high definition images. With the HD resolution camera, Globus Visualizer provides high-quality realistic images.
Optical zoom of 12x for added details
To focus on the details of the document or the 3D object, Globus provides an optical zoom of 12x. Aided by the additional 10x digital zoom, Globus Visualizers can point out at any detail you want to show students. With these features, you can get up, close and personal with any subject at hand.
Unique neck for better camera angles
The neck of Globus Visualizer can be adjusted and bent allowing the camera to tilt and twist in every possible direction. The camera head can be rotated by up to 350 degrees in both horizontal and vertical direction.
Key Features of Globus Visualizer
- Globus Visualizer provides high definition images with resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
- With the help of the split screen, you can display more than one object on the screen.
- 18 shortcut keys for frequently used features like zoom in, zoom out, screenshot, focus, LED lamp, navigation arrows, flip and auto white balance.
- Automatic white balance for better colours and brightness.
- The images can be rotated at any angle in real-time.
- The internal memory of the Globus Visualizer allows you to save up to 500 images.
- It can be connected to any device like laptop or PC using a USB 2.0 port.
- It is compact and light weight which makes it portable. It is perfect for heavy classroom use.
- Globus Visualizers are power efficient.
- Globus Visualizers come with in-built lighting provisions like twin LED lamp and backlight.
Areas of Application
Globus Visual Presenters can be used in classrooms, meeting rooms, lecture rooms, ops rooms, etc
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Unbelievable zoom feature … very impressive
Quality Value Price