Globus UNR-16 is a Network Video Recorder that helps record the video footage sent by CCTV cameras into a digital format. It consists of hardware along with dedicated software that enables the user to monitor, view and manipulate connected IP-based camera simultaneously. With the help of an embedded operating system, files are converted, compressed and stored to an external storage device. The recorded video format is compatible with all standard media players used by laptop, PC or smartphone. With the help of H.264 compression technology, Globus UNR compresses files into a format that takes up less capacity, hence making the most of your external storage device.
Globus UNR-16 comes with user-friendly software which can be used by the authorized users to access the video files. To avoid data theft, our NVRs use privacy mapping and encryption which makes it difficult for miscreants to breach data.
Globus UNR provides two output options for multiple playbacks of recorded videos. You can connect your device to the UNR with the help of given HDMI and VGA ports. The recorded videos can be stored in 2560 x 1440, 1920 x1080, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720 and 1024 x 768 formats.
Globus UNR are tailor-made to suit different application areas. They are light-weighted and compact to avoid hassles. It delivers the best performance in highest quality, that too in competitive prices. UNR-16 is perfect for mid-size businesses and projects which requires moderate numbers of IP surveillance system. This series is designed to deliver maximum performance without burning a hole into your pocket.Key Features of Globus 16-UNR with 6U Rack
- Globus 16-UNR comes with an embedded processor of Linux.
- It supports 16 IP-based cameras capable of 720p/1080p real time recording.
- Separate audio and video ports to receive video footage and playback of recoded audio and video of cameras.
- The recorded videos are stored in a format which is supported by all standard media players.
- Globus UNRs use H.264 dual-stream video compression technology to compress the size of recorded videos.
- It supports 8 external hard disks up to 6TB.
- Video footage can be accessed remotely on laptop/PC/smartphone from anywhere.
- Videos recorded are encrypted and privacy mapped to avoid data theft and breach.
Globus UNR-16 with 16U rack can be used in schools, restaurants, offices, public places like malls, etc to record video footage captured by IP-based CCTV cameras. Fewer cables make it convenient to be installed without much technical know-how.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
I got used to it after a couple of days tho so not a biggie
Quality Value Price