Thermal Imaging plays a vital role in detecting elevated body temperatures among large number of individuals within a given amount of time. To detect any viral infection and to prevent the diffusion of infected individuals among the healthy people, it is important to screen the incoming crowd via Thermal Imaging Devices.
Globus Infocom has launched an entire range of Human Body Temperature Detection Thermal Cameras to detect fever, which is one of the most common symptoms of viral infections.
What is a Thermal Camera?
Thermal Camera is an innovative, technology-driven device that helps to detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate presence of viral infection among individuals. It allows early isolation of suspected infected individuals and facilitates subsequent management and treatment of the same. The Thermal Cameras can also be deployed to prevent diffusion of healthy individuals with those having viral infections.
How Does Thermal Cameras Work?
Thermal Camera detects temperature by recognizing and capturing different levels of Infrared light emitted by subjects. The Infrared light is invisible to the naked eyes, but can be felt as heat if the intensity is very high. The hotter the object is, higher the amount of Infrared radiation it emits. Thermal Cameras covert these IR radiations into images that we can see on our display devices.
Features of Globus Thermal Camera
- Screening difference temperature alarm with a dynamic updated reference temperature.
- Color Palettes Black-Heat /White-Heat/Rainbow/Iron-Red up to 17 modes.
- 400(H) x 300(V) - Thermal effective pixel, 1920(H) x 1080(V) Optical effective Pixel.
- Extensive alarm functionality, as a function of analysis and more.
- Thermal: 8mm Fixed lens, Optical: 2.7-12mm Auto focus Motorized lens.
- Open and well-described TCP/IP protocol for control and set-up.
- Built-in extensive analysis functionality.
- Encode Video Stream H.265, H.264 & MJPEG.
- Temperature Range 32 F ~ 140 F.
- Accuracy ± 0.5 F with blackbody.
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD) ≤60mK @F1.0, 300K
- Metal Housing with IP66 Ingress Protection.
Application of Globus Thermal Cameras
Globus Thermal Body Temperature Detection Camera can be used on the entrance of places that receive large number of footfall like Railway Stations, Metros, Bus Terminals, Airports, Universities, Schools, Colleges, Factories, Industrial etc.