Human Body Temperature Detection Thermal Camera - GNCW-PT02F02-TA
Thermal Imaging is proving to be an effective way to minimise risk of viral infection while continuing economic activities without the risk of any outbreak. These cameras detect elevated body temperatures that indicate the presence of fever in individuals. It alerts the authorities via Alarm System and provides them a window to devise further plan of actions.
Globus Infocom has launched an entire Healthcare and Wellness range that includes state of the art devices like Body Temperature Measurement Thermal Smart Camera, IR Thermometer, Digital Signage Kiosk with Sanitizer Dispenser, ULV Fogger and UV Steriliser to ensure a safer and healthier world.
Thermal Cameras help authorities to funnel out individuals with fever and prevent their diffusion with healthy people. It creates a window for early detection, isolation and management of suspected/confirmed infectious disease cases.
What is a Thermal Camera?
A Thermal Camera, unlike conventional cameras, use the IR radiations to create a visible image. These cameras are fitted with detectors that effectively translate heat into visible light to analyse the surroundings. It compiles the amount of heat radiated by individuals scanned and uses this data to create a heat map distinguished by heat levels. Higher the amount of heat, higher will be the IR radiations emitted by the body.
How Does Thermal Cameras Work?
Thermal Cameras have a combination of sensors and circuits to create a visible image using the IR Radiations emitted by a body. A Thermal Camera focus the IR light being radiated by the objects in its field of view and then scans it via Infrared detectors. These detectors then create a detailed temperature pattern, which is known as Thermogram. This Thermogram created is then translated into electric impulses which are sent to a circuit board with a specialised chip. Finally, the electric currents are converted into usable data that can be displayed for our eyes.
Features of Globus Thermal Camera
- Screening difference temperature alarm with a dynamic updated reference temperature.
- 256(H) x 192(V) - Thermal effective pixel , 1920(H) x 1080(V) Optical effective Pixel.
- Extensive alarm functionality, as a function of analysis and more.
- Thermal: 4mm Fixed lens, Optical: 4mm Fixed lens.
- Open and well-described TCP/IP protocol for control and set-up.
- Built-in extensive analysis functionality.
- Encode Video Stream H.265, H.264.
- Temperature Range 5 F ~ 302 F.
- Accuracy ± 0.5 F with blackbody.
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD) ≤ 60 mK (@25 0C.F#=1.1)
- Metal Housing with IP66 Ingress Protection.
Application of Globus Thermal Cameras
Globus Thermal Body Temperature Detection Camera can be used on the entrance of places that receive large number of footfall like Railway Stations, Metros, Bus Terminals, Airports, Universities, Schools, Colleges, Factories, Industrial etc.