Globus Body Worn Camera is an effective law enforcement tool which can be useful in reiterating episodes that place around the security personnel. It also provides additional information like date, time and GPS coordinates of the incident in question. Globus Infocom provides state of the art body worn cameras to improve the personal safety of the security personnel by providing encrypted and tamper-proof video proof of incidents. The light-weight portable cameras can be clipped on to the uniform of the police officers and can be turn on in recording mode with just one click of button.
Globus Body Worn Cameras store the videos with the time and date stamps along with the GPS coordinates of the location. The camera also provides real-time streaming on a remote device with the help of a simple 3G/4G SIM. Globus Body Worn Cameras also offer 30 seconds of video footage from the time the camera officially starts recording. The footage is uploaded to an external database with the help of internet. The users can also use USB cable to transfer data easily.
The video files are compressed using H.264/265 format for smooth transfer of data. The video files are also encrypted and password protected to avoid data theft. Only the authorised personnel can access the data using a designated user ID or password. Globus Body Worn Cameras meets the IP65, IP66 standard of weather-proofing, which means that they can withstand high temperatures and even lashes of rains.
With the help of IR sensors, the body worn cameras can also record videos in dark in a radius of 10 metres. With single charge, Globus Body Worn Cameras can operate for up to 8 hours of continuous video recording. Status of the battery can be seen on the battery indicator provided on the 2-inch LCD display.Salient Features of Globus Body Worn Camera
- Globus Body Worn Camera records video in full HD with a resolution of 1920x1080 with the help of 2 megapixel camera.
- The video is compressed using the latest compression technology and is stored on the internal storage of the camera.
- The footage can be accessed by a device remotely with the help of GSM. The footage is encrypted to avoid data theft.
- Only authorized personnel can access the data file on a body worn camera. The user can login to the live monitoring software using a unique user ID and password.
- Globus Body Worn Camera comes with 3000mAh of battery which provides for 8 hours of continuous video recording.
- User can also schedule power off/on to save power when the body worn camera is not in use.
Body Worn Cameras are extremely useful for the security personnel as the video footage can be used as evidence against an unpleasant episode. The faces recorded in the video can be cross-checked with the police record for any existing criminal record.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Record evidence
Very useful for our officers to record evidence
Quality Value Price