This policy explains how we may process your personal data.
1. Type of information do we collect about you?
- Information you provide directly
Personal information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
Some Services enable you to give us information directly for creation of your online log in account on the website i.e. www.globusinfocom.com of Globus Infocom Limited. Such as:
- A number of our Services enable users to create accounts or profiles. In connection with these Services, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself to create your log in account profile. For example, you may be required to submit certain information about yourself, such as your full name, email address, contact number and access credential etc. such as log in password when you create a Globus log in Account.
- Some of our Services enable you to communicate with other people. Those communications will be transmitted through and stored on our systems.
2. Purpose of using information collected from you?
We may use information for the following purposes:
- For assessment and analysis of our market and to collect customers data
- To provide maintenance services for your product
3. To whom do we disclose your information?
We will not disclose your information to third parties for their own independent marketing or business purposes without your consent. However, we may disclose your information to our Affiliates, Business Partners, Service providers, Other Parties When Required by Law or as Necessary to Protect Our Services
4. How do we secure your Information?
- What do we do to keep your information secure?
We have put in place reasonable physical and technical measures to safeguard the information we collect in connection with the Services. However, please note that although we take reasonable steps to protect your information, no website, Internet data transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely 100% secure.
5. Accessing Your Information
You may have the right to request details about the information we collect and to correct inaccuracies in that information. Any further statutory user rights remain unaffected. If permitted by law, we may charge you a small fee for providing you with this ability. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. If you would like to make a request to access your information, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-419-4398
6. Applications and Software
Globus Infocom has developed various E-Learning app and software compatible for Android, iOS and windows based devices which can be accessed as follows:
ContentShaala: A K12 learning application called ContentShaala uses conceptual videos, various interactivities, assessments, and excellent adaptive learning methodologies to cover the syllabus from nursery to class XII.
Bhasha Learnia: Bhasha Learnia is a Language Learning Lab which provides digital content to get proficiency in Indian as well as foreign languages through various conceptual videos, interactive assessments, and endless audio, visual and textual content. The Digital Lab also provides linguistic & soft skills trainings, various courses for competitive exams and hobbies.
The Application collects and process minimal personal data solely for the purpose of enhancing your learning experience.
LMS Shaala: LMS Shaala is an abbreviation for Virtual Classroom Learning Management System that has been designed to cater to the needs of 21st-century teachers, tutors, and trainers. It has been designed keeping in mind the need and requirements of the institutes for their teaching-learning process.
The personal data collected through this Application is protected with stringent security protocols and we never divulge it to outside parties without your permission.
7. Data Retention
We take reasonable steps to ensure that we retain information about you only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, or as required under any contract or by applicable law.
8. Details of Grievance officer
If you have any specific questions or grievances, please contact us at: Globus Infocom Limited. A-66, Sector-4, Noida, District Gautam Budhha Nagar, Uttar Pradesh-201301, Contact E-mail: email@example.com | Phone: + 91-120-4051700/800