Business Development Manager
- To involve in Govt., Pvt. & Channel sales along with key account management.
- To drive sales in complete region through regional partners / dealers / distributors. Map and appoint potential dealers / partners / distributors in the assigned territory.
- Organize and manage promotional campzaigns.
- Expand base of distributors /Dealers & impart training to distributor’s executives and owners about business plans, schemes etc.
- To effectively demonstrate the products, promoting benefits as well as showing functionalities.
- To identify and meet with potential customers and present proposals. Also to follow up with mentioned verticals and effectively to completer the sales cycle.
- Able to achieve targets in assigned territory and in given time frame.
- A positive attitude and hardworking for whom achieving results is easily possible.
Industry: AV Industry – OEM/SI/Dealer Role: Business Development Manager Key skills: Good presentation skills, Demonstration skills, result oriented Job Traits: Should possess an in depth knowledge of AV industry ,Products, Key accounts, Key dealers/distributors in the region. Should have worked with key dealers/distributors in the past. Educational qualifications: B-Tech / Diploma & MBA
Posted by: Mitali Pandey Posted date: 21-01-2019 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org