- To assist and co-ordinate with the sales team in internal order processing
- Sending mailers, calling & optimization of other online resources for generating sales enquiry.
- Preparing sales quotations / proforma invoices for clients and partners.
- Efficiently responding and handling any online or telephone queries in a professional manner.
- Co-ordinating for post sales activities like delivery confirmation, installation scheduling, payment follow up, C form follow up & confirmation.
- Liasoning between other departments and the client to provide the service most suitable to the client’s needs, cost and time restraints.
- Work closely with the Sales team to assess the progress of the department and develop Sales strategy accordingly.
- IT Hardware, Electronics Manufacturing
- Educational qualifications: Graduate, MBA
- Must be fluent in English to a very high standard and possess strong communication skills.
- Shall be able to give in house demonstrations.
- Shall be able to work fluently on MS Office (word, excel & power point)
- The Associate is responsible for completing in-house and product demonstrations at client site also by showcasing the benefits, value, and usefulness of all the products.
- Travel with field personnel including Sales Managers, Key Accounts Managers, Dealers, etc. to promote and educate regarding products and services offered by the company.
- Candidate should present concise, well organized reports in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Positive persuasion is needed to generate interest which gives customers an incentive to buy the products being promoted.
- Primary areas of responsibility for retail Demo specialist are product promotion, customer interaction, product preparation, and communication.
- Proactively engage with customers in a friendly manner. Being able to listen to others' point of view and recognizing and appreciating differences.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/Computers or related field is a plus.
- Installation of products.
- Attending break down calls /complain calls.
- Customer Training.
- Travelling to designated regions in & out extensively for installation, breakdown calls & maintenance calls.
- Preventive Maintenance Calls in defined region.
- Support Calls for value added products.
- Must be flexible for travelling Pan India.
- Knowledge of Computer
- Knowledge of Installation of different Hardware and Software
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Good Communication skills