Globus Multipoint Control Unit is an important component of a video conferencing solution. For seamless, smooth and high-quality video conferencing experience, it is important to invest in a competent MCU for your video conferencing setup. Globus Multipoint Control Unit comes in different models as per the requirements of the users. With the help of an MCU, one can collaborate, connect and communicate with multiple participants at the same time.
Globus MCU 40 connects up to 40participants in a video conference at the same time. Given the number of maximum participants, this setup is perfect for a large-scale conference room, large classroom and lecture room. Apart from joining multiple users in a single video conference, Globus Multipoint Control Unit also allows collaboration, creating meeting, multi-screen, etc.What is a Multipoint Control Unit?
A Multipoint Control Unit act as a connector or a bridge between multiple users in a single video conference. It connects different participants that are demographically isolated. It can make point-to-point calls and connect multiple systems at the same time. It utilises the Local Area Network’s endpoint and collects data.
Globus Video Conference MCU 40 supports up to 40 channels to join the meeting simultaneously at the resolution of 1080p and 30/60 frames per second. You can communicate more easily and effectively with smooth, high quality video conference up to 1080p for exceptional clarity. You can enjoy HD quality even at low bitrates when the network bandwidth is limited.Key Features of Globus Video Conference MCU40
- It can connect up to 40 users to join the meeting, conference or an online classroom simultaneously in high resolution.
- It supports SSH and Web remote maintenance.
- Globus MCU40 uses H.265 encoding for videos.
- The users can also access system resource statistics and hardware status diagnosis in MCU.
- For the clear and high quality audio, Globus MCU comes with acoustic echo cancellation, automatic gain control and automatic noise suppression features.
- Globus MCU comes with small form factor and durable quality.
- Our MCU also uses industry-leading OPUS audio coding technology, which creates an amazing audio-visual experience for our users.
- It comes with several meeting control functions. You can create meetings, book meetings and even enable multi-screen with the help of MCU.
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Lot of video conferencing
Can’t tell more about this product as it has been purchased by my IT guy. But able to do lot of video conferencing without any trouble.
Quality Value Price