Conference Room/ Ops Room /Command and control rooms are designed to meet the need to monitor multiple information to be shared and interacted simultaneously among the control room managers. Video/ Data Wall is designed for powerful multi screen computing, management such as general use, demanding military observation and monitoring, stock trading, newsroom, surveillance, video conferencing and operation centers.
Energy-saving LED/LCD Monitor system are incorporated to realize more advanced visual communications. Display wall monitors with wide format aspect ratio of 16:9 enhance our ability to customize solutions to suit diversified customer applications. Video wall controller solutions are ideal for displaying large amounts of data across multiple displays seamlessly, creating the effect of large screen displays. With its Data Wall Management software, the separate physical displays act as a single logical Screen. Windows on the single virtual screen can be maximized to the full size of the multi-screen wall or moved freely across the entire display area. By connecting the video wall processor to your LAN/WAN, network applications can be displayed on the video wall. With this connectivity, your video data display wall can become the central information portal of your network operations center.
Built for high performance
- Ultra Thin Bezel between screens.
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) Resolution.
- The best technologies used to ensure high reliability.
- Geometric precision for seamless imaging across multiple displays.
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace as in lamp based video wall solutions.
- Very wide color gamut for superior color reproduction.
- Ultra high contrast, view ability and display performance.
- Vivid color presentation - wider color gamut than traditional lamp based video wall solutions.
- Best Technology for data and video imaging.
- Practically maintenance free.
- MTBF of 50,000 Hrs much superior to any lamp based video wall solution.
Advantage of overall low cost of ownership
- Zero maintenance design - no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels.
- Solid-state design - no Arc lamps, motorized color wheels or mechanical apertures.
- Designed for long-term use and performance - no need to replace in a few years.
- Modular design for minimal downtime if a repair is required.
- LED / LCD display technology for superior long term performance and reliability.
- Reduced disruption because there are no consumable components to replace.
- Industry - leading service and support.
The LED/LCD Data Wall solutions are state of art solutions, very cost effective & technically superior to the conventional DLP cube based data wall solutions. Data Wall Display Monitors are precise, professional displays with superior brightness, extraordinary dynamic contrast & innovative features that create clear, crisp & inspirational images. Globus is undisputedly becoming a leader in Video / Data Walls & for last few years has maintained a significant market share in the display market. Globus expertise in visual displays has been reapplied to its new range of LED/LCD Displays. Globus provides more customizable solutions to better suit your varied requirements. Globus Data Wall displays are designed to deliver the largest possible image display area for an unimaginable experience.
|Splicing Seam (Bezel to Bezel)||3.5 mm|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Brightness||500 cd/m² |
|Display Color||1 GB (10 Bit)|
|Contrast Ratio ||2000:1|
|Aspect Ratio || 16:9|
|Response Time|| 8ms |
|Signal Format ||NTSC, PAL, 480P, 576P, 720P, 1080I, 1080P |
|Viewing Angle||178°/178° /H/V |
|Connectivity || VGA, DVI, Display Port, HDMI-1, HDMI-2, Stereo Mini-Jack, DVI-D, USB |
|Control Interface || IR remote controller and RS232 |
|Power Supply ||AC 10-220V ~(+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz |
|Net Weight ||27.5 Kgs |