Globus’ range of feature-rich Network Video Recorders are one-stop solution for any network security solution. It is suitable for any business, small or medium for up to 32 IP Cameras including the third-party models owing to its ONVIF compliance. It provides a storage of up to 10TB capacity for each HDD.
This Linux-based model of Globus Network Video Recorder support live view, playback and recording of up to 32 Network Cameras in the spectacular resolution of 4K. The NVR’s basic user-interface lets users set up the device easily with simple configurations. It can also be connected to a display via VGA and HDMI output to obtain PC-less monitoring solution.
Additionally, Globus NVRs offer Alarm In/Alarm Out functionality for optimal performance even in case of challenging conditions. With the help of its Video Content Analysis, it can raise alarms triggered by events like Region Entrance, Region Exiting, Advanced Motion Detection, Tamper Detection, Line Crossing and Loitering.
Highlighting Features of Globus Network Video Recorders
- High performing Network Video Recorders with support for up to 32 camera channels.
- Support recording, live view and playback at 4K resolution.
- Video output can be obtained on a display via HDMI or VGA.
- RAID and N+1 Support to maintain uninterrupted recording even in case of NVR or Hard Disk failure.
- Video recordings can be exported via USB port for further investigation.
- Mobile application for remote viewing.
- ONVIF support for compatibility with other network camera manufacturers.
- Security Organizations
- Government Offices
- Corporate Offices
- Railway Stations