Human Body Temperature Detection Thermal Camera - GNCW-PT02F03-TA
Thermal Imaging plays a vital role in detecting elevated body temperatures among large number of individuals within a given amount of time. To detect any viral infection and to prevent the diffusion of infected individuals among the healthy people, it is important to screen the incoming crowd via Thermal Imaging Devices.
Globus Infocom has launched an entire range of Human Body Temperature Detection Thermal Cameras to detect fever, which is one of the most common symptoms of viral infections
Our Thermal Cameras have been specifically designed to detect elevated body temperatures (fever) which is one of the symptoms in viral infections. This is done to prevent diffusion of suspected cases among healthy individuals.
What is a Thermal Camera?
Thermal Camera is a device to detect elevated body temperatures which may indicate presence of viral infections in scanned individuals. It is deployed at the entrance of areas that receive heavy footfall on a regular basis. It creates an opportunity for the authorities to isolate the suspected cases and device isolation as well as management plan for the same.
How Does Thermal Cameras Work?
Infrared radiations are not visible to our naked eyes. These Thermal Cameras use IR Radiations to form images and then convert these images to visible form that can be seen by us on our display devices. These cameras measure the amount of heat (IR Radiations) emitted by a human body. Thermal Cameras are fitted with detectors that detect IR Radiations and use them to create an image.
Features of Thermal Smart Sensor Camera for Temperature Measurement
- Screening difference temperature alarm with a dynamic updated reference temperature.
- Colour Palettes Black-Heat /White-Heat/Rainbow/Iron-Red up to 17 modes.
- Effective Pixel
- Thermal - 384(H) x 288(V)
- Optical - 1920(H) x 1080(V)
- Extensive alarm functionality
- Thermal: 4 mm Fixed lens,
- Optical: 4 mm Fixed lens,
- Temperature Range 32 F ~ 140 F
- Accuracy ± 0.5 F with blackbody.
- Thermal Sensitivity (NETD) ≤60mK @F1.0, 300K
- Built-in extensive analysis functionality.
- Compression - H.265, H.264 & MJPEG.
Application of Globus Thermal Cameras
Globus Thermal Body Temperature Detection Camera can be used on the entrance of places that receive large number of footfall like Railway Stations, Metros, Bus Terminals, Airports, Universities, Schools, Colleges, Factories, Industrial etc.